- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically
AirSense™ 10 CPAP
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity.
AutoRamp with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- MSRP: $XXX.XX. CONTACT US FOR PRICING.
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required