Medela offers efficient Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) solutions, simplifying the delivery and management of NPWT – making it easier for healthcare professionals to help their patients heal.
Invia Liberty is a reusable NPWT system indicated to treat a variety of wound types in all patient care settings. A proven and versatile system, Invia Liberty offers clinical flexibility with choice of pressure settings and therapy modes while promoting patient mobility due to the NPWT pumps compact size and lightweight design.
- Intelligent Pressure Control utilizes FitPad’s control lumen to deliver the set pressure at the wound site
- Dynamic Exudate Removal helps prevent blockages from the wound to the pump
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs
- Battery life of 10 hours or more
- Pressure options from -40 to -200 mmHg, including preset standard -125 mmHg
- On-screen air leak indicator
- New custom air leak modes for normal and large wounds
- Easy and secure tubing attachment with the Quick-connector
- One-touch canister release button
- Choice of 300 ml and 800 ml disposable canisters with solidifier
This device is available on a monthly rental basis only.
We can provide a rental solution that will best meet your Negative Pressure Wound Therapy needs. If you are interested in this product, please fill out the Product Order Request form.
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required