Medela offers efficient Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) solutions, simplifying the delivery and management of NPWT – making it easier for healthcare professionals to help their patients heal.
The Invia Motion NPWT pump delivers the convenience of a personal while offering clinical flexibility with a choice of pressure settings, therapy modes and compatibility with both foam and gauze dressings.
- Intelligent Pressure Control utilizes FitPad’s control lumen to deliver the set pressure at the wound site
- Dynamic Exudate Removal helps prevent blockages from the wound to the pump
- Single Patient Use
- Pressure options from -40 to -175 mmHg, including preset standard -125 mmHg
- Clear user interface supported by 4 buttons and a digital display
- Battery life of 10 hours or more
- Small pump design promotes mobility of the patient
- Easy and secure tubing attachment with the Quick-Connector
- Easy canister change (150 ml canister)
This device is available on a monthly rental basis only.
We can provide a rental solution that will best meet your Negative Pressure Wound Therapy needs. If you are interested in this product, please fill out the Product Order Request form.
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required